1. High Reachability: If you want to ensure that your message is seen by the highest percentage of people in your database, sending Bulk SMS through bulk SMS service provider in Nigeria is the right option. Statistics says that 98% of all SMS messages are opened and read by the recipient within five seconds. It sounds impressive when compared to the email open rates which is 20% average.
2. Speed and Flexibility: All businesses should be geared to react to the fluidity of the modern business world, as flexibility and adaptability are key to reacting to the ever changing market conditions. Bulk SMS can be delivered to the target audience in a matter of minutes.
3. High ROI in Low Cost: Bulk SMS marketing has low set up and running costs that campaigns can be launched and executed for a tiny fraction of costs associated with the more traditional marketing methods when comparing to cost prohibitive forms of outdoor advertising such as newspaper ads, TV commercials, etc., with this cost effectiveness and high return in investment, bulk SMS marketing is an almost essential marketing tool for any modern SME.
4. Highly Focused: Any company with even one eye on costs; it’s now essential that every marketing message is a highly targeted as possible. In Bulk voice sms or bulk sms, we can focus for a highly targeted database like the clients already have a relationship with you, have agreed to receive marketing messages from you, etc.
5. More Personalised: SMS messages can be personalised to the recipient and delivered to their pockets within seconds. They can also be personalised based on the customer’s previous buying behaviour and demographics. This kind of personalisation in any other form of marketing would be a very costly exercise. But with bulk SMS, it can be done for almost no extra cost as well as having a uniquely powerful impact on the recipient.